KEY SERVICE ATTRIBUTES
- Trusted & reliable partner
- Ability to offer customized solutions to each principal
- Expertise to handle all kinds of vessels
- Excellent relationship with authorities
- Professional, well experienced, skilled & dedicated team
- Single point of contact for vessel handling & operations
- In depth knowledge of ports & terminals
- Resourceful supervision of cost & service levels on port calls
- All types of surveys to be carried out on board
- Centralized & transparent port call management system
- High standards of local procurement powers & operational effectiveness
- Constant connectivity with ship owners / operators & charterers
- International Network of offices
- Standardized services delivered always to exceed your expectations
- Crew Changes, Bunkering, Assistance in Repairs, technical, in Ports
- Supplies and any other services required by a vessel in port
- Arrange maritime security services for ships sail in HRA.
- Flexibility to accommodate last minute changes in arrangements
Agency Services in Cyprus: We provide a professional full agency services in Limassol and Larnaca Ports with competitive rates.
If you are looking for a trouble-free service, we are here to assist you.
Our staff have both on-board and office experience and know what is required for the Owners and ship staff.
Our good relationships and name with the Port and other Authorities enable us to have a trouble-free ship stay in port.
Our Agency services include:
- Crew Changes
- Assistance in Repairs
- Other services required by a vessel in port
- Assistance to the Master on arrival with the local documentation required and with the Port State Control inspection in order to avoid any delays
Special Services in Greece: Through our direct associates (ex-coast guard senior officers with good connections of all government departments and ports), we can provide all types of services for all Greek ports as follows:
- Consultation and assistance with various authorities and Port State Control that come on board for vessels that arrive in a Greek port
- We deal with any services required in connection with coast guard, port authorities, Ministry of shipping etc.
- We arrange all types of repairs, supplies including safety equipment at normal and emergency hours without delays through trusted and experienced workshops
- WE carry out all safety inspections on vessel's arrival and advise the Master of all deficiencies that need to be corrected before the PSC come on board
- Arrange all types of security guards on board if required
- Negotiate with the port authorities and Shipping Ministry for any commercial business that any company wants to carry out in Greece
- To make introductions and arrange meetings with Greek Ship Owners, workshops, all types of repairs, ship agencies and dry-docks
- To arrange for all types of surveys to be carried out on board and offer assistance if required
- To advise and introduce the right legal maritime lawyer for maritime matters and claims