We offer Charter services for your vessels and find vessels for your cargoes worldwide.
We are also actively engaged in the Sale and Purchase of all types of vessels either direct from owners or through associate brokers worldwide.
"AC" offers all kinds of ship supplies including but not limited to:
- Deck Supplies
- Engine Supplies
Using the extensive network of vessel brokers and owners, our Logistics' door to door chartering and flexible schedules make us the perfect partner for all your part-charter and full-charter requirements.
With vessels of all sizes, from different lifting capabilities, to Ro / Ro, bulk, container carriers and gearless ships, our Logistics will manage everything from export and customs documentation to on-site supervision at port of discharge!
Ship charter services can be structured to meet the specific needs of the following:
- Freight Forwarders
- General Sales Agents
- Charities & Relief Organizations
- Oil & Automotive Industry
- Government Departments
Benefits of Vessel Charters:
- Choice for suitable charter vessel
- Flexibility in schedules
- Extended reach to varied destinations including those that are less frequented by other firms
YACHTING SERVICES / CHARTER
We offer a broad range of tailored, innovative solutions to assist Yacht Owners and Crew to operate their vessels to the highest possible standards.
Across all disciplines we can assist to make the yachting experience exactly what it always should be!.
We pride ourselves on offering flexibility and a bespoke service that few can match.
Approaching all areas of our business with an open attitude means we can listen to our clients and build a services portfolio totally suited to their specific requirements.
Our team offers multi-lingual service and draws on years of experience gained across the yachting spectrum.
MANAGEMENT: We reflect the individuality of Yacht Owners and their vessels in the bespoke management service portfolios we offer.
All our services are aimed at ensuring the vessel is maintained, operated and administered to the highest possible standards whilst maintaining effective budgetary control.
We strive to deliver quality, transparent services to ensure maximum safety, enjoyment and peace of mind.
We can offer support in: Yacht Finance Administration, Technical Support, Crew Management Services, Insurance Services, Safety Management (ISM & ISPS Compliance / Emergency Response & Crisis Management), Registration Services
BROKERAGE: Whether a first-time purchase or a replacement, the process of acquiring a yacht should be a stress-free experience after which the owner has a vessel which perfectly matches their requirements.
We can assist in the following areas:
- In-depth analysis on identifying requirements. Different aspects of a yacht's characteristics can have a large influence on owner satisfaction and we work hard to cover all aspects such as size, budget, design preferences and intended use.
- Thorough research of market availability. Using our extensive network of global industry contacts, we can offer our clients the widest possible choice of suitable vessels, together with frank and open advice on value and condition.
- Assistance to organize inspections and surveys as required.
- Advice on negotiation right through to post-sale operational management
CHARTER: The perfect yacht charter represents a truly unforgettable experience with every detail customized to meet your wishes.
- Wide-ranging advice covering cruising itineraries and destinations, yacht selection and market pricing.
- We offer support from initial enquiries right through to charter completion
- Management, contract selection and completion
Traders | Consultants | Agents